Part-time Site Supervisor
Do you really enjoy working with children and implementing new activities with them? Need the flexibility of a part-time job? We have an opening to work at St Michael Elementary & Saratoga Elementary School as a Part-time Site Supervisor!
The Site Supervisor will provide a safe, positive and age appropriate learning environment for youth. As well as develop, oversee, and implement program activities that promote learning and development in this after school program.
This position offers 18-20 hours per week with work hours from 2:30-6 pm during the school year. Summer hours are also available.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in related field OR
- Have a Child Development Associate Credential OR
- Completed 6 college credit hours in early childhood education, education or child/youth development AND 3000 hours of child related experience.
- Basic Life Support (CPR) and Basic First Aid certification required at time of employment or to be completed within 60 days of start of employment
- Complete all necessary trainings to work in a licensed daycare program within 90 days of hire in accordance with state regulations
- Embraces and displays sensitivity relative to the cultural and socioeconomic characteristics of the agency’s service population.
Mission and Core Values
- Completes work assignments/expectations within the agency’s mission of “Helping Families Thrive” and embodies the agency’s core values by being family-focused, adaptable, passionate, collaborative, accountable, and preventative.