Location: Gardena, California
The Retail Analyst Internship at Fallas Stores is for those interested in applying analytical and technical skills to solve business problems.
Who We Are Looking For – Culture & Fit
- Business knowledge: You have a strong knowledge of data analysis and Microsoft Excel
- Efficiency: You are outcome driven and productive. You have a passion for finding solutions to accomplish tasks quicker and better while maintaining accuracy
- Excellence: You take pride in your work and have no tolerance for mediocrity
- Adaptability: You have a can-do attitude and find creative solutions to get things done
- Discipline: You have a strong work ethic. You work hard.
- Coachable: You’re ready to learn and excited to know our company has a steep learning curve
- Provide support to buyers department, planning and allocation by supplying data and recommendations in real time
- Aggregate insights to present findings and recommendations to internal departments
- Prepare to facilitate weekly and monthly meetings to ensure insights are delivered to the correct people and action is taken
- Actively participate in cross-functional team process to improve key performance measures including sales and inventory improvements including stock levels
- Conduct weekly, monthly, and yearly reporting to identify areas of improvement
- Present financial outcomes and action plans in a monthly meeting with business leaders and other members of the department
- Gain knowledge of retail selling process
- Complete other assignments and special projects as requested
- Excel experience including v-lookup and pivot tables
- Ability to multitask and manage own time effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Possession of a strong work ethic and high level of confidentiality
- Analytical and a creative problem solver
- Eagerness and willingness to learn different skills
- Independently solve problems within functional areas of expertise
- Experience with Monday.com or other task management platforms is a plus
- Must be enrolled in college or university, ideally pursuing a degree in Business or other related degree
- 1 year experience in Excel
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Junior or Senior-level standing
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- All candidates must be able to have a consistent, reliable work schedule throughout the session
- This internship is located in Gardena, California. All candidates must provide their own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship.
- Interns should be available 3 days per week, 20 hours per week
- This internship is PAID
About Fallas Stores
Our company is built on strong work ethics, dedicated employees, and a passion for exceeding our customers’ expectations. Our employees are the cornerstone to our success.
Our exciting, high-energy business continues to provide excellent growth potential and “promotion-from-within” career opportunities.
We are passionate about exceeding our customers’ expectations and are searching for individuals who are looking for challenging, yet rewarding retail care.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law
- Apparel & Fashion
- Business Development