Experis is partnering with a leader in the financial services sector to help grow their team, hiring for Credit Support Specialist in Newark, DE
This is a 3-month initial assignment with potential extension and/or conversion to permanent employee. The manager is intending to convert this individual to perm.
The WCR Proposal Specialist works closely with the Credit Risk team to accurately set up and maintain client and facility data in Client’s credit-risk infrastructure including iCRD and Party Central. This data is consumed by various consumers to support JPMorgan’s internal and external reporting obligations, capital allocations, and customer profitability.
Reporting to a Credit Admin Operations Manager, the Proposal Specialist provides operations support for a team of credit underwriters for an assigned portfolio of credit relationships. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
iCRD Credit Proposal – Related Activities
- Enrich credit facility proposals in iCRD for new facilities, existing facilities and data maintenance, engaging partners in other regions or Lines Of Business as needed
- Populate facility and client data as necessary prior to routing proposals for approval
- Attach supporting documents to iCRD proposal
- Update iCRD proposal as needed prior to release based on changes during negotiation
- Route proposal for approval and complete iCRD proposals for release
- Store documents in Dealworks and other designated records retention platforms
- Ensure credit requests, queries, and issues sent to the team are actioned accurately and timely in accordance with stated procedures and policies
- Work jointly with Closing Coordinators to ensure no client impact related to loan closings
- Ability to quickly interpret credit approval requirement
- Undergraduate degree is strongly preferred but related job and industry experience can be accepted as a substitute. (2+ years)
- Basic knowledge of investment banking products preferable, but not required
- Must be highly organized with the ability to manage a variety of tasks
- Loan operations experience preferred
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and strong interpersonal/client servicing skills
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Team player with ability to work with colleagues in a collaborative manner
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and controls oriented environment
- Recent Grads are preferred
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please share me your updated resume to email@example.com. I will contact you as soon as possible!
For further information, contact: Selva: 414-346-0711
Who We Are – Experis
As the leader in project solutions and professional talent resourcing for contract and permanent positions, Experis matches professionals to rewarding Finance, IT, and Engineering opportunities with industry leading organizations helping accelerate careers, while delivering excellent results for our client companies. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
Learn more at www.experis.com