Exposure to the Precision Oncology commercial business and the strategic accounts team. Through hands-on experience as well as observational and mentorship activities, the Strategic Account Intern will have the opportunity to learn about specific projects and the required elements necessary to establish long lasting relationships with large Oncology networks and health care systems. A strong analytics capability will be necessary in order to further support our data driven approach and engagement with various internal teams.
Primary responsibilities will be to provide project specific analytical support accompanied with strong written skills. There is a strong preference for this role to be based in Redwood City, CA.
Include but are not limited to the following:
· Develop and analyze key data for understanding the business landscape along with the individual strategic accounts being targeted.
- Establish an Understanding of the key strategic partners in health care organizations, along with their critical success factors to drive to specific business objectives.
- Partner with several internal departments and stakeholders which may include Marketing, Sales and Sales Management, Medical Affairs, Pathology, Lab Operations, Customer Service, Managed Care, Sales Operations, IT, Product Life Cycle and others.
- Educate on market and industry trends pertaining to all aspects of our commercial organization.
· Work within Salesforce and other data applications to develop insight into market trends.
- Employ strong project management skills by prioritizing tasks concurrently.
· Act as a problem solver to drive successful completion of assigned tasks.
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of his/her performance with commitment to continuous self-evaluation and development.
- Demonstrate the Exact Sciences core values of Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork, Accountability, and Quality.
· Support and comply with the company’s Quality Management System policies and procedures.
· Regular and reliable attendance.
· Ability and means to travel between to Redwood City location.
· Ability to travel 5% of working time away from work location, may include overnight/weekend travel.
- Standing or sitting for long periods of time may be necessary.
- Some lifting (greater than 25 pounds) may be necessary.
Education and Experience
- Actively pursuing educational advancement through a secondary or post-secondary institution.
· STEM majors expected to graduate in May of 2022.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and excel
- Appetite to learn; general business acumen.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Applicable portions of the Company’s affirmative action program are available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.