Through hands-on experience as well as observational activities, the Marketing Analytics Intern will have the opportunity to learn about several aspects of how Commercial & Marketing teams’ function. This Marketing Analytics intern will support the commercial marketing groups by gathering & analyzing data to deliver actionable insights and optimize our campaigns across our oncology products. This position is based in the Redwood City office.
Essential Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Collaborate to plan, execute and measure campaigns across multiple channels.
- Responsible for running data and transforming that data into actionable insights.
- Provides data for any requests supporting marketing key performance indicators.
- Gather and present campaign results and progress to the team.
- Improve product content for use across our communication platforms.
- Establish positive working relationships with team members, stakeholders and vendors.
· Uphold company mission and values through accountability, innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
· Support and comply with the company’s Quality Management System policies and procedures.
- Strong communication skills.
· Regular and reliable attendance.
· Ability to work designated schedule.
· Ability to work on a mobile device, tablet, or in front of a computer screen and/or perform typing for approximately 90% of a typical working day.
· Ability to work on a computer and phone simultaneously.
· Ability to use a telephone through a headset.
· Ability to comply with any applicable personal protective equipment requirements.
Education and Experience
- Actively pursuing educational advancement through a secondary or post-secondary institution with a focus in marketing and analytics
- Appetite to learn; general business acumen.
· Basic computer skills to include Internet navigation, Email usage, and word processing.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of tools.
· Experience in using PowerBI is a plus.
· Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship.
· Demonstrated ability to perform the Essential Duties of the position with or without accommodation.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Applicable portions of the Company’s affirmative action program are available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.