Through hands-on experience as well as observational and mentorship activities, the IT Intern will have the opportunity to learn about several aspects of Information Technology, Biotechnology and working in a real business environment.
Primary responsibilities will be to promote employee adoption of technology and IT services through communication and learning strategies.
Essential Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Collaborate with IT project teams on communications planning and delivery
- Create and update support documentation for digital workplace changes
- Author new employee self-serve support content
- Design and develop learning solutions to support digital adoption and education around IT services
- Innovate on IT department communications and assist in creating and publishing engaging content on the IT team site
- Ability to use computers daily in an interactive manner for extended periods of time and up to 8 hours per day.
- Ability to travel between facilities in the metropolitan area as needed.
- Ability to frequently and accurately communicate with employees, customers, and vendors in person, via the telephone or by email.
- Constant walking or motion to coordinate work and interact with co-workers.
Education and Experience
- Actively pursuing educational advancement through a secondary or post-secondary institution.
- Appetite to learn, general business acumen.
- Excellent communication skills
· Demonstrated aptitude for technology and an interest in pursuing a career in information technology or digital learning.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Applicable portions of the Company’s affirmative action program are available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.