The Business Development Intern will work with the Business Development Team. The position is intended to be a full-time opportunity for a business or finance undergraduate to obtain hands-on experience in financial research and business development.
Essential Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Research and evaluate companies / interesting technologies and provide report out to key personnel within the organization.
- Conduct secondary market research on current and future competitors and industry trends.
- Assist with research regarding Cologuard and Exact Sciences.
- Help analyze data for meaningful take-aways that can inform strategy.
- Build and analyze financial models as directed.
- Uphold company mission and values through accountability, innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
- Support and comply with the company’s Quality Management System policies and procedures.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Ability to work designated schedule.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to work on a mobile device, tablet, or in front of a computer screen and/or perform typing for approximately 90% of a typical working day.
- Ability to grasp with both hands; pinch with thumb and forefinger; turn with hand/arm; reach above shoulder height.
- Ability to work on a computer and phone simultaneously.
- Ability to use a telephone through a headset.
- Ability to comply with any applicable personal protective equipment requirements.