Evolution Energy Partners LLC has just been recognized as the 36th Fastest Growing Company in the Mid-Atlantic region. We are seeking a Business Development & Sales Intern to help support our sales efforts on a national level.
Evolution Energy Partners: Evolution Energy Partners is a premier, full-service energy engineering and consultancy firm actively serving more than 500 current commercial, industrial and institutional customers comprising more than 3,000 individual utility meters. We are a recognized industry leader specializing in Design- Build Energy Efficiency Projects. Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Project Financing, Utility Supply Procurement and Risk Management and Energy Management Strategies. Evolution Energy Partners is unique in the industry with the ability to look at a facility’s energy cost center from an owner’s perspective and positively impact the three critical areas of utility spend, energy consumption and long-term energy management.
About the Role:
Evolution Energy Partners (EEP) Is seeking a summer intern to assist our Business Development, Marketing & Operations teams on a variety of day-to-day tasks. In this role, the intern will report to the Inside Sales Manager, and work directly with our VP of Business Development and other members of the leadership team on strategies to enhance internal processes and support key sales efforts that drive revenue growth for the company. This internship will be based out of our Exton, PA office.
· College Sophomore or Above
· Working towards a bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Marketing, Communications, Sustainability or other related fields
· Excellent analytical, communication & presentation skills
· Strong organization & time management skills
· Previous internship or work experience in Business Development, Sales or Marketing
· Previous experience or coursework in Energy & Sustainability
· Demonstrated leadership experience, either professionally or on-campus
· Cumulative GPA above a 3.0