What We’re Looking For:
We are currently looking for a Growth Strategy and Operations Intern to work with our founders to help us execute and reshape our growth strategy as we scale into 50+ new communities across the country next year and work with the top brands in entertainment, the arts, hospitality and more.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone interested in sales, marketing, and high level business strategy as you will not only see all parts of the business strategy, but your advice and ideas will be directly implemented and utilized by the founding team.
As an extra bonus, unlike most roles in this line of work, you will not be required to directly make sales, something most sales, marketing, or growth roles commonly require.
You Will Enjoy this Role if You Are:
- Analytically Minded: If you enjoy digging into stats and finding the best way to do something, this is the job for you!
- Detail Oriented: If you’re on top of the small detals then you will excel in this job!
- Innovative: If you are excited to come up with new ways to do things and willing to put in the work to prove you’re right, this is the job for you!
What You’ll be Responsible For:
- Executing our customer prospecting strategy, ensuring that all of our prospects meet our quality assurance standards and will be receiving the right message.
- Provide strategic advice on how to improve this process and improve outcomes.
- Assist on writing customer messaging that will be seen by thousands of customers.
- Research and prepare new markets for entry, helping us find the best customers, potential partners, and community outlets to successfully launch our service there.
- Refine our market launch strategy to increase success in each new city we launch.
Skills We’re Looking For:
This role doesn’t require many existing skill sets, but will require the right mindsets and work ethic:
- Collaborative mindset: You need to have a collaborative mindset to succeed in this role as you will interact with all different parts of our organization from sales to product development.
- Flexible: We are a fast growing company, so processes and goals will change quickly to match new product launches and evolving customer needs.
- Willingness to Work Hard: This job is not technically hard, but will require focused work ethic from you. If you are looking for a “resume filler” internship – this isn’t it. If you’re looking for an internship that will make you better and give you significant experience to point to in future interviews and to utilize in future roles – this is it!
- Communication: You will need to have good internal communication to work with various stakeholders across all parts of our team.
- Bonus: Experience with Google Suite
- Bonus: Experience with Hubspot or other CRMs
- Bonus: Experience with Canva or other design systems
- Bonus: Experience with executing a sales process
BONUS: What You Can Expect from Working at Event Vesta:
- Meaningful work: You won’t be fetching coffee in this job. Everything you work on will directly impact the company’s bottom line.
- Fun work environment: We work hard but play hard, and foster a fun environment to work with each other.
- Ongoing professional mentorship: You will be working directly with our founding team and they will provide ongoing professional development, prepare you for your next role whether it’s with Event Vesta or a different company.
- Community mentor program: Additionally, we will pair you with one or more community mentors in industries or roles of your choice to provide career advice from experts at the top of their field.
- Flexible Schedule: While we would like to have you in the office with us (COVID dependent), this role can be done whenever, wherever you prefer.
- Office Space in one of the coolest startup incubators in the city.
- Free snacks!