Get a head start on your career by becoming an Esri intern! Each year, we hire about 100 interns to join us in many areas across the company. The program is open to both undergraduate and graduate students.
What You’ll Do
Esri interns contribute to real projects and are mentored by team members along the way. Some of our technically-oriented interns have worked on exciting projects such as creating tools based in Data Science and Machine Learning to find patterns within massive data sets, developing an augmented reality app for Android mobile devices, using Python to implement a faster solution for 3D segmentation techniques, and combining geospatial technology with mobile apps to aide first responders in disaster relief.
In our business space, interns have created assessment tools to measure the effectiveness of our processes, utilized cutting edge analytics tools to track relevant trends, developed marketing collateral, and presented product demos to industry decision makers. Esri interns do work that makes a difference!
Internships are available in many areas throughout the company:
· Software Engineering and Design
· Information Technology
· Business Development
· Education Services and Technical Support
· Professional Services and Consulting (GIS)
· Finance and Accounting
Some of the Perks
· Full-time, paid internships
· Twelve-week program with flexible start dates
· Professional development workshops
· A chance to network with other professionals from around the world
Head over to esri.com/careers to see opportunities. We fill internships as qualified candidates are identified, so apply early! You can also learn more about our program at esri.com/students.
- Applications: September 1 – December 31, 2021 at 5:00 pm PST.
- Interviews: October 2021 through January 2022, on a rolling basis.
- Internship: 12 weeks starting in late-May or June.