ERPi is in need of an experienced Supply Chain SME to join us on-site in Washington DC!
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Provide Supply Chain staffing support across the department that operates in concert with the desired end state of supply chain operations and transformation actions. Provide strategic communication management that supports industry engagement, conducts stakeholder analysis, provides precise market research, and manages face-to-face roadmap engagementLead the analysis, design, and development of diverse, enterprise-wide processes and application systems within the VHA healthcare supply chain community.
- Design study process; conducting studies in support of system redesign and business process reengineering, improvement and management; developing implementation plans; and supporting the process of implementing and sustaining improvements.
- Analyze the operations of Clinically Driven Strategic Sourcing (CDSS) with emphasis on hospital production/ operations management through an array of concepts and methods to maximize an organization’s efficiency.
- Perform tasks with knowledge of Six Sigma philosophies and principles, including supporting systems and tools; an understanding of team dynamics and how to assign team member roles and responsibilities based on a thorough understanding of all aspects of the Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control (DMAIC) model in accordance with Six Sigma principles; and Lean enterprise concepts, with the ability to identify non-value-added elements and activities using specific tools related to Lean and Six Sigma.
- Create a system architecture map that includes the functioning of both hardware and software components to ensure quality improvement.
- Support a systems redesign plan to improve the quality, efficiency, and effectiveness of requested office, and will ensure an implementation plan is created and maintained to ensure the program office is aware of the work plan, resources, risk assessments, and quality control.
- Develop process flow maps will be created and maintained to describe the flow of material, associates the tasks, and portrays the relationships between the steps.
- Provide pre-visit planning and analytics to adequately prepare regional biomedical engineers to visit each VAMC and identify repeatable best practices and deliver targeted recommendations for engaging with key stakeholders and fostering adoption of the operating model.
- Manage a manage the master schedule and provide weekly status updates on the execution of a site visit program, as well as support biomedical engineers with pre-visit analysis to provide an overview of facility supply chain performance prior to a scheduled site visit.
Clearance Required: must be eligible to obtain a Public Trust
Required Skills and Experience:
- 30yrs+ of professional experience, preferably in management consulting, federal government, and/or healthcare industry
- BA/BS degree
- Program Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Develop and maintain integrated master schedules
- Demonstrated experience in VA supply chain management and VA modernization activities.
- Hands-on experience with transformative effort to improve quality, safety, effectiveness, efficiency and informatics by replacing the legacy Supply Chain Management systems with the DoD system
- Analytical skills with ability to define, collect, and analyze data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and make logical decisions
- Adept at analyzing and prioritizing IT systems requirements for implementation
- Experience in process improvement to include process mapping (lean six techniques)
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Experience leading/support delivering in the Program Management Office of Procurement & Logistics (P&LO); and some or all these supporting directorates that are managed by the Logistics Executive Offices. These Directorates are Policy, Training & Assessment (PTA); Supply Chain Data and Informatics Office; Equipment Lifecycle Management Program Executive Office; Supply Chain Systems Program Office; Healthcare Commodity Program Executive Office and the VA Logistics Redesign (VALOR) Program Office.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- MA/MS or PhD preferred in Philosophy or Engineering
- Federal government and/or healthcare experience
- Management consulting experience