ERPi is dedicated to values of trust and integrity. Our mission is to deliver professional services as a trusted agent and expert enterprise program management services for Federal clients. At ERPi, we look for individuals who want to be a part of team and work collaboratively to offer creative solutions.
ERPi is currently searching for a full-time Privacy Consultant to support the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) in Washington, DC.
The ideal candidate will be an energetic Privacy Consultant professional supporting the Privacy Team:
- Drafting and preparing privacy and policy compliance documentation, such as PIAs and SORNs
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in research, writing, analyzing, and applying complex information
- 1-3 years of experience with federal privacy compliance requirements, laws, and regulations
- Strong oral and written communication skills (briefings, presentations, and training sessions)
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Certification(s) in Privacy (such as CIPP/US or CIPP/G)