ERPi is proud to support the Joint Artificial Intelligence Center (JAIC)’s Support Services program. This program is enabling JAIC to lead the management and implementation of AI across DoD.
In support of this effort, ERPi is searching for an experienced Motion Graphics Designer. Some tasks may include:
- Responsible for design and production of regional corporate marketing materials; brand strategy; graphics support for all JAIC missions
- Collaborate with mission teams and the communications team to design custom graphics, videos, and three-dimensional animation for digital platforms
- Tell the story; Make deliberate design decisions and translate any given user experience into a smooth and intuitive interaction
- Create, improve, and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods
- Present and be able to defend design decisions, which are based on design thinking and fundamental principles of design, including color schemes, visual weight, etc.
- Work closely with the UX lead and developers to ensure that designs meet the UX specifications and are implementable by the development team
- Collect and understand requirements; design, explain, and negotiate feedback
- Conduct ongoing research to identify new design trends and UX strategies
Required Skills and Experience:
- DoD Secret Clearance Required (Interim Secret ok)
- Bachelors Degree
- at least 4 years of relevant experience
- Must have experience working in agile teams with a UX lead, developers, testers, and project managers
- Experience with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects) Sketch, Cinema 4D, InVision, Figma etc.
- Basic understanding of front-end languages
- Contractor required to provide software for successful completion of tasks
- Ability to be an innovative, resourceful, and collaborative problem solver
- Strong organization, prioritization, team-work and communication skills
- Ability to communicate thoughts, ideas, and solutions logically in written and oral situations
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience working with DOD and other federal clients
- Experience with Federal IT Modernization