ERPi is currently searching for a full-time Deployment Readiness Support Consultant to support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). This role contributes to improving the VA employees and Veteran’s lives and working towards a larger mission.
- Provide strategic business planning, performance measuring, program evaluation and auditing and productivity/process improvement procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- May lead and direct the work of others
- Perform other duties as needed/requested
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 years of experience
- Strong understanding of VA projects and programs and the impact of program improvements
- Strong communications skills, with the ability to support senior program leadership in planning for meetings and presentations with other leads, partners and external organizations
- Familiarity with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Good team player, able to manage multiple assignments, and adapt to changing client needs
- Ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative, results-driven environment
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experienced supporting multiple project or delivery teams, simultaneously
Clearance: Public Trust