ERPi is currently searching for a full-time Business Analyst to support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). This role contributes to improving the VA employees and Veteran’s lives and working towards a larger mission.
- Prepare and conduct business analyses and studies, needs assessments, requirements analysis/definition and cost/benefit analyses in an effort to align business systems, solutions and initiatives.
- Prepare forecasts and analyzes trends, reporting regulations and business conditions.
- Develops and analyzes metrics, performance measurements, requirements, reports and recommendations related to management, organizational structure, policy/procedures and business systems.
- Identifies potential business risks.
Areas of focus include but are not limted to business performance, business and economic case analysis, internal control and enterprise risk assessment.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 years of experience
- Strong understanding of VA projects and programs and the impact of program improvements
- Strong communications skills, with the ability to support senior program leadership in planning for meetings and presentations with other leads, partners and external organizations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Good team player, able to manage multiple assignments, and adapt to changing client needs
- Ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative, results-driven environment
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experienced supporting multiple project or delivery teams, simultaneously
Clearance: Public Trust