Epic Games Rocket League is looking for a smart, creative Design Intern to join them for Summer 2021. Our Interns are given challenging projects over the work term, and are provided with a meaningful experience with high expectations for performance. If you want to build something Epic, this is the opportunity for you!
As part of the Rocket League design team, you’ll work alongside game industry design veterans with a wealth of experience to share as you actively contribute to this unique and popular game. We’re looking for a creative mindset that works well in a small, collaborative team environment where we work together to find the best solutions Rocket League needs. This internship involves various design tasks including, but not limited to, system, monetization, and general game design. You bring the hard work and open mind, we’ll deliver the mentorship and experience!
- Work collaboratively with your teammates to identify player & product needs, then find workable solutions
- Assist in the design and set up data for in-game events, player challenges, and the Rocket Pass system
- Seek out the best ideas, no matter where they come from
- Help shepherd updates from design to live deployment and help ensure a quality delivery
- Expand your skills as a designer and game developer
- Ability to receive feedback and implement based on priority and feasibility
- Must be passionate about learning what it takes to be a successful designer in the video game industry
- Deep understanding of video games with a wide range of play
- Familiarity with Rocket League – the more the better!
This is a paid, remote internship for Summer 2021. All candidates must be eligible to work 40 hours per week remotely. Recruitment will run until teams find an ideal match. For more information about Epic Internships, visit Epicgames.com/students
This is going to be Epic!