Epic Games Unreal Engine Marketing team is looking for a smart, creative Education Marketing Intern to join them for Summer 2021. Our Interns are given challenging projects over the work term, and are provided with a meaningful experience with high expectations for performance. If you want to build something Epic, this is the opportunity for you!
In this talented team of marketing professionals and industry experts, you’ll collaborate across the Education and Marketing teams and contribute directly to Unreal Engine marketing initiatives. Joining this team means you’re motivated to broadcast the success of students working with our tools. The heart of this role entails reaching out and interacting with the Unreal Engine educational community and working with the content team to publish stories that inspire other students to get started with Unreal Engine.
- Engage with the Unreal Engine student community to identify top-level student projects.
- Interact with the students by encouraging them to submit their projects for the bi-annual student showcase.
- Send best practices and tips to students that are interested in submitting their projects.
- Track all leads and organize them in one centralized location.
- Reach out to students that have outstanding and unique projects that could qualify for being featured in a student developer interview or a student tech blog.
- Act as a liaison between students and the content team to produce and publish content.
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine; working in-engine is a plus.
- The ability to identify strong, outstanding Unreal Engine projects.
- Background in the games industry and/or other real-time industries such as TV & Film, Automotive, or AEC.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excels in community outreach and has excellent follow-up skills.
- Marketing experience within the games industry.
This is a paid, remote internship for Summer 2021. All candidates must be eligible to work 40 hours per week remotely. Recruitment will run until teams find an ideal match. For more information about Epic Internships, visit Epicgames.com/students
This is going to be Epic!