The Unreal Engine business operations team at Epic Games is looking for a Business Insights Intern to join them for Summer 2021. Our Interns are given challenging projects over the work term, and are provided with a meaningful experience with high expectations for performance. If you want to build something Epic, this is the opportunity for you!
The business operations team supports all go-to-market activities for Unreal Engine and related products, such as Twinmotion and Quixel. Joining this team will give you an opportunity to directly contribute to the development and operationalization of go-to-market strategy for Epic’s creator products.
- Help refine and measure KPIs and benchmarks to evaluate progress along Unreal Engine’s go-to-market strategy
- Build short and long-term models underpinned by KPIs to support go-to-market for Unreal Engine and related products
- Assist in identifying and measuring short and long term strategic targets and identify, research, and model implications of strategic choices
- Research and report on new market opportunities for Epic’s creator products
- Student in, or recent graduate from, a top-tier MBA program
- Experience with and understanding of technology and gaming
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is a paid, remote internship for Summer 2021. All candidates must be eligible to work 40 hours per week remotely. Recruitment will run until teams find an ideal match. For more information about Epic Internships, visit Epicgames.com/students
This is going to be Epic!