Title: Customer Insights Specialist
Salary: $55-75k + incentives, DOE
Location: Plymouth, MN office-based position, possible virtual
We are seeking a Customer Insights Specialist to take EPG’s Information and Intelligence Division to the next level. Your work would involve serving both external and internal customers by creating, conducting and data mining customer polls, surveys and panels built from EPG’s comprehensive audience databases. Working with the marketing department and sales staff, you would be responsible for expanding the services reach and revenue potential.
- A bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, accounting or similar disciplines;
- Two years professional experience in a qualitative or quantitative role;
- Required: Experience executing polls, survey, panel and/or audience data collection.
- Required: Experience creating recruitment, engagement and retention strategies.
- Critical thinking skills that result in meaningful and actionable insights and recommendations;
- Strong verbal, data, graphic and written communication skills;
- Comfortable with cloud-based tools such as Microsoft Office software,
Tableau/Alteryx, Qualtric and Survey Monkey;
- Knowledge of database fundamentals and research methodologies;
- Collect audience preference data on both consumers and businesses via online polls and surveys;
- Compile and analyze data using traditional research methods;
- Consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations;
- Develop and maintain recruitment, engagement and retention strategies for panel participants.
- Provide content teams with data for insightful infographics for inclusion in the magazine, e-news and web;
- Conduct regular communications with the brand teams to ensure accurate, credible and professional-level products and services that fit the needs of their industry;
- Research and implement new technologies and methods that keep EPG cutting edge;
- Work independently and collaboratively to market and sell the products and services to high potential prospects in all the industries we serve.
EPG Media & Specialty Information is a content, event and information services business with special interest B2B and B2C brands in the Power Sports/Equipment and Adult Beverage Industries. We are a small privately owned company based in Plymouth, MN. We enjoy a casual, family-style culture with a focus on associate and company growth.