To drive profitable sales results under the leadership of the Store Manager. Achieve your store specific sales goals as established by the Field Organization on a yearly basis. Provide a consistent and legendary customer experience aligned with Eddie Bauer’s Creed and Guarantee.
Part-Time Opportunity (20 hours per week)
60% Wardrobing discount and 50% Regular discount (details to follow during onboarding)
Core Accountabilities and Leadership Expectations:
- Set clear daily performance objectives, provide consistent daily feedback and coaching.
- Meet or exceed expectations for individual selling results as well as company established key business driver expectations on a personal level.
- Support the training, coaching and developing of the Guide Team.
- Drive sales results and profit by analyzing the business daily. Role model and coach selling behaviors, in all interactions.
- Provide recognition to the Guide Team that reinforces positive behaviors and desired results.
- Utilizes company programs and tools to support the training and developing of the Guide Team.
- Adheres to and holds Guide Team accountable to all company Standard Operating Practices.
- Works with the managers and Guide Team on a daily basis to maintain a strong brand presentation to maximize the customer experience.
- Adheres to loss prevention methods and critical controls to meet shrink goals and minimize lost revenue.
- Model our company Maxims and Values and the Sales Supervisor competencies.
- Perform additional duties as assigned and necessary for the Sales Supervisor role.