Internship – Sales & Marketing Assistant
Ecotrons LLC is looking for a part-time intern starting in Sept. 2020 or soon. The job location is in Whittier, CA. The internship will last at least to the end of year 2020, and may extend to year 2021. It may turn into a full time job as business need.
The ideal candidate would be a senior student, or master student who is in the last year of studying in a school that is located in the SoCal area.
1. The candidate is preferred to being in the major of business administration, or communication, or marketing, etc. A student who is in engineering major, but interested in the business area would also be welcomed.
2. The candidate must be initiative and willing to take ownership of the assignments.
3. The candidate must be a fast learner, being self-sufficient, and having multitasking capability.
4. The candidate is preferred to having some sales & marketing knowledge
5. Knowing automotive industries and electronics is a plus.
6. Experience on helping small businesses is a plus.
7. The candidate must be able to adapt to a multi-culture environment.
- Communicate with customers on invoices, payments, purchase orders, etc.;
- Support customers on business needs, relay the messages to the engineering teams;
- Review the company website, and provide the feedback and improvement suggestions;
- Design / Edit the email marketing template and process the email marketing;
- Review, edit, feed-back on company’s brochures, flyers, news, etc.
ECOTRON is specialized in automotive electronics, and embedded software; located in Whittier, CA.
Our products are controllers for electric vehicles, and autonomous vehicles. Ecotron is a small company in high-tech industries. Ecotron has customers worldwide.
VCU – Vehicle Control Units for electric vehicles
ADCU/ADAS – Autonomous driving control units, ADAS controllers
EcoCoder – automatic code generation tool based Matlab/Simulink
EcoCAL – calibration tool based on CAN bus