The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, enthusiastic and an important part of the team helping to promote ecoText’s freemium service to new potential customers.
The Brand Awareness Contractor will report to the Chief Operating Officer. The successful candidate has the ability to juggle multiple projects and should be driven, detail-oriented, a strong collaborator and hungry to make ecoText a leader in the industry. Furthermore, the candidate will need to be comfortable having direct client relationships.
This is a remote, part-time, entry-level, contracted position.
Please use the link provided to apply for this position: https://airtable.com/shrZ2RuiTZA8aM2So
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Obtain as many new freemium users as possible during the contracted period.
- Host a minimum of two virtual events to gain new leads and grow awareness.
- Engage with some of ecoText social media posts.
- Design a strategy to grow our awareness in the South, West Coast & Midwest regions of the U.S. based on research.
- Competitive monitoring and reporting on brands alike keeping the team informed of industry trends/developments
- Demonstrate your strong understanding of the current social media environment and upcoming trends for the ecoText target
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects by conducting research to find new leads
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Eligible to work in the US with a valid SSN
- Strong social media presence