EcoCart develops web applications that enable online shoppers to make their orders carbon neutral with a single click. We are building a product suite around the mission of making the fight against climate change easy, accessible, and affordable for everyone.
Chrome extension link here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ecocart-carbon-neutral-sh/oiafedhhdhinjnianpfeaenmchnknchi
*Please check out our website and install our extension to get a better understanding of our product before applying.
We are a seed-stage startup based in San Francisco, CA looking for a Business Development Intern who is motivated by powering the growth engine and enabling impact on a global scale. You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with the founders and the entirety of our small but growing team.
You can work from anywhere in the world, but if you happen to be in San Francisco, we’d love to meet you.
Our ideal candidate:
A self-starter who enjoys working in a collaborative, dynamic and fast-paced environment, who shares our customer obsession and ambition to make every online order carbon neutral. We are looking for someone who gets excited by the opportunity to make an outsized impact by selling creative products that are helping save the world. We are growing quickly and we want you to grow with us.
In this role you will be:
- First and foremost, building relationships that drive revenue
- Finding creative customer acquisition strategies, beyond just smile-and-dial
- Building scalable demand generation campaigns
- Working collaboratively and directly with the Founders (CEO and COO) on revenue-generating strategies
- Providing a world-class prospect and partner experience
- Business-critical ad-hoc projects (after all, we’re a startup!)
We are looking for:
- A hustler. Someone who embodies the phrase: if there’s a will, there’s a way
- A great networker, who is able to build trust and meaningful connections
- Someone who truly believes in our mission to make fighting climate change easy, accessible, and affordable for everyone
What we will provide:
- An opportunity to join a fast-growing startup, building products that are saving the planet
- Learn about every aspect of building a company by working directly with founders
- Flexible hours – get your projects done on your own time
- A seat at the table to share your ideas and make your voice heard
- An opportunity to be part of the team throughout the school year and/or full-time after graduation; or recommendations and introductions to anyone in our network
- School credit (if applicable)
We look forward to chatting.