Passion for people. Desire to help. Inspiring others to live a fulfilling life. That is what we are looking for in our employees. Does this sound like you?
Duet (formerly ENCOR) is a well-established nonprofit organization operating in the Greater Omaha area. Our mission is to empower adults with developmental disabilities to live life to its fullest. We assist in the activities of daily living, provide community engagement opportunities, job coaching and life skills training, as well as skilled nursing care as needed.
What is a DSP?
A Direct Support Professional (DSP) encourages, supports, and engages adults with developmental disabilities. In other words, you are the go-to person for a fulfilling life! You will walk beside those you serve and get paid to have fun and build lasting relationships.
A Day in the Life:
· Enjoying the activities of daily living including cooking, light cleaning, playing games, going shopping, going to doctor’s appointments, and maintaining hygiene
· Building lasting relationships
· Budgeting and basic financial practices
· Administering medications as needed
· Attending local community engagement events
· Documenting behaviors and implementing behavioral plans
For the safety of those we serve, we ask the following:
· Are you dependable with a good work ethic?
· Do you possess a valid driver’s license in good standing?
· Do you have reliable transportation that could be used to transport those you serve?
· Are you familiar with electronic charting?
· Are you willing to undergo a background check, drug screen, and physical test?
· Do you like being organized and detail-oriented?
· Above all, do you have a passion for our mission?
What Makes us Special:
· Truly rewarding nonprofit experience in health & human services field
· On-The-Job (OJT) training
· 100% employer paid single coverage health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
· Casual Dress
· 12 days Paid Time Off (PTO)
· 11 paid holidays
· Pension & Retirement Programs
· Tuition Reimbursement