Dynamic Manufacturing, Inc. (www.dynamicmanufacturinginc.com)
Not only will interns/apprentices assist with day-to-day tasks assisting their direct supervisors – they will oversee major projects and be assigned a mentor who will groom them toward not only attaining class credit but play an integral role in making Dynamic a more dynamic entity of one. This is an opportunity to not only learn but grow as a professional and stamp your name on a company with a long-lasting legacy.
WHEN? HOW MUCH? WHO?
We are currently searching for Spring/Summer 2021 Supply Chain and or Logistics Interns to work from January 2021 – May 2021. Hours will be 7AM-3:30PM (M-F). Pay is DOE: $15-25/hr. Those interning for class credit are highly preferred. Internship can lead to regular full-time employment, but is dependent on interns overall performance.
The purpose of this internship is to allow the student to gain experience and assist in various supply chain management activities including purchasing, inventory, job site material management, and logistics.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assists and provides support to Purchasing department and job site Project Managers.
· Assist in inventory management (materials, equipment, wireless devices)
· Assist in material requisition
· Assist in PO creation/tracking, RFQ management
· Assist in researching prices on different materials
· Performs assigned duties both independently and as a member of a team
· Assist in general duties as assigned, scanning, faxing, filing and other routine duties
· Candidate should be pursuing a Supply Chain Management related degree and have completed at least one year of the appropriate study
· Experience with Microsoft Office
· Material Procurement Knowledge is a bonus
· Strong Computer skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team are essential
Dynamic Manufacturing is a family-owned and operated organization formed in 1951 by John Partipilo. Our organization specializes in the manufacture of automotive, off-road, industrial and racing powertrain products. This includes Torque Converters, Transmissions (Automatic, Manual, CVT and Hybrid models) and Transfer Case Assemblies.
Our operations consist of almost a million square feet of floor space and over 800 extremely talented employees encompassing turnkey operations from engineering, total machining operations, through assembly and dynamometer testing.