Sales Development Rep
driverDOC is on a mission to challenge the inefficiencies of the logistics supply chain through the creation of a better driver experience and integrated data flow. We believe drivers are the greatest, yet most underutilized, asset in simplifying the supply chain’s back office. The driverDOC SaaS solution arms drivers with a simple, low-touch, workflow-assisted application. In less than 5 minutes, we enable drivers to provide real-time shipment visibility and other critical data to the entire supply chain. The best part is that it was developed with the driver experience and safety in mind. Drivers, and all Americans on our highways, are safer due to the decrease in phone, email and text communication to drivers.
Sales Development Reps are intellectually curious and results-driven professionals looking to jumpstart their careers. As a Sales Development Rep, you will help our sales team to develop and execute business development strategies. You will be exposed to a wide variety of sales and marketing programs and business challenges from day one, which significantly enhances your professional perspective. The Sales Development Rep and startup experience will help prepare you for what’s next!
This position reports directly to the Head of Customer Growth.
- Outbound sales – focus on quality of prospects to discover and qualify sales opportunities to meet driverDOC goals and KPIs
- Research and understand target audiences and build and deploy email, social, and calling campaigns to reach and convert those audiences
- Work closely with current customers and driverDOC team to deliver high-quality sales development services
- Deploy prospecting campaigns using tele-prospecting, email, and social channels
- Coordinating with Sales Operations on sales enablement initiatives, list and audience building, and campaign deployment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years work experience in related field (transportation/logistics/tech)
- Ability to learn and adapt to new strategies and technologies
- Motivated to succeed in a fast-paced, team environment
- Intellectually curious with intense desire to continuously learn new things
- Coachable, driven, and hard-working
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with Pipedrive or other CRM tools is a plus
Why work at driverDOC?
We have four guiding principles: Respect, Trust, Prepare and No Excuses. Simply put, we are committed to hiring the best people in order to become the best team. That means trust is given day one, not earned over time. Furthermore, we believe that with great power comes great responsibility. Come prepared to learn, fail and succeed as a team with no excuses.
As a Sales Development Rep at driverDOC, you will be a part of the family:
- You go to work in a creative, challenging and growth focused environment surrounded by great people.
- Your job is never dull and you are constantly being challenged and pushed to excel.
- Your contributions are valued; we encourage insight and feedback from employees at every level.
driverDOC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.