- Responsible for selling company products and services
- Responsible for meeting annual sales goals
- Maintain sales programs within assigned territory/accounts
- Monitor competitive activity and trends
- Schedule and coordinate weekly itinerary
- Report and recap of weekly customer contact
- Manage expenses needed for meeting sales goals
- Overnight travel required
- Minimum of a BS in Agronomy or related field and, but not limited to, 2 years of experience in the agriculture industry.
- Basic knowledge of crop production, sales and marketing.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Benefits: Health Insurance, Company Vehicle, Pension Plan