Located near Egg Harbor on Wisconsin’s Door County peninsula.
We are a growing landscape services company specializing in sustainable landscaping with native plants.
We offer above average compensation in a positive, progressive culture.
-Work with clients, team members and vendors to ensure we can exceed client expectations.
-Meet with existing and potential clients to establish their needs and project requirements
throughout the decision process.
-Perform site data collection and analysis, create designs – conceptual through final.
-Estimate projects, write proposals and contracts and present to clients and close the sale.
-Work with office, nursery and oversee landscape teams to ensure complete client satisfaction during all phases of projects.
-Perform site layout.
-Maintain a high level of quality, efficiency and customer service.
-Promote the company and services offered.
Above average salary.
Benefits package including health insurance & retirement program.
– Landscape related degree.
– Proficient in Dynascape design software or ability to learn.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook Express).
– Proficient in use of iPhone, or will train.
– Proficient in use of laser transit, or will train.
– Experience and knowledge of landscape installation in order to accurately estimate materials, equipment needs and labor.
– Broad knowledge of plants, including natives, landscape materials and equipment.
– Self-motivated and a quick learner.
– Possess strong social, organizational and communication (verbal and written) skills.
– Creativity, plant and hardscape materials knowledge and construction techniques very important.
-Attention to detail, customer service and satisfaction of paramount importance.