Doane University is seeking an Assistant Director of Student Experience to work on our Crete, NE campus.
The Assistant Director of Student Experience is responsible for supporting and overseeing a variety of student experiences including recruitment events, campus visits, Greek Life, the Student Programming Board (SPB), student organizations and large-scale events such as Enrollment Days, Orientation and large-scale prospective student events.
Responsibilities include supporting the advising and execution of Greek Life chapters, advising and mentoring student organization leaders, hosting prospective student events on and off campus, and contributing to the student experience at Doane University. The assistant director will be responsible for collecting and managing data as well as utilizing analytical tools to make data informed decisions.
Diversity, equity and inclusion are mission-imperative areas in the Doane community, and the director should be a leader in promoting an inclusive and equitable environment. Enrollment and Student Experience events must model an environment that supports students of all identities, worldviews, and backgrounds, while actively identifying and eliminating systemic barriers that have created disparities in outcomes for underrepresented students. The assistant director should be well prepared to lead around diversity, equity, and inclusion and must strive to embed these principles throughout ESE events systems, policies, procedures, evaluations and services.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree in higher education or related field preferred. Professional experience considered in lieu of Master’s degree.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work on multiple objectives simultaneously.
- Experience executing collaborative events of various sizes.
- Knowledge of student organization development and risk management.
- Strong interpersonal communication, collaboration and conflict resolution skills with the ability to work with a diverse population of constituents, including but not limited to, students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
- Demonstrated ability of external communication skills, written and oral.
To Apply: Go to www.doane.edu/jobs
Doane University actively works to create and sustain a welcoming learning community for all members to fulfill their potential, feel valued, and make meaningful contributions to the university. Doane University is an equal opportunity employer and seeks candidates who reflect the diversity of our society.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.