What You’ll Do
- Formulate and apply mathematical modeling and other optimizing methods to develop and interpret information that assists management with decision making, policy formulation, or other managerial functions.
How You’ll Do It
- Formulate mathematical or simulation models of problems, relating constants and variables, restrictions, alternatives, conflicting objectives, and their numerical parameters.
- Perform validation and testing of models to ensure adequacy and reformulate models as necessary.
- Collaborate with senior managers and decision makers to identify and solve a variety of problems and to clarify management objectives.
- Present the results of mathematical modeling and data analysis to management or other end users.
- Collaborates with others in the organization to ensure successful implementation of chosen problem solutions.
Qualifications You’ll Need
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in analytics, statistics, mathematics, or related field
- Must have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA on 4.0 grade point average scale
- Must have a graduation date between December 2021 – June 2022
To Apply: discover.com/campus