Our part time Delaware/Jersey Shore Merchandiser positions are fun and exciting and could be a great fit for you! Flexible work schedule, up to 24 hours per week!
At Dietz & Watson, our employees’ talent and dedication to world-class sales and customer service are key contributors to our success. You will find that our company’s energetic environment and fast-paced work ethic are vital pieces that continue the growth and development of Dietz & Watson. We are looking for these talented and dedicated individuals to join our family!
$100 per day
The duties of a Dietz & Watson Merchandiser are listed below but not limited to the listed duties:
- Set up deli cases and appropriately rotate deli product
- Assemble necessary equipment to use in the setting of cases
- Maintain marketing displays using Dietz & Watson Point of Sale (POS)
- Attract customers to deli by demoing product
- Use inventiveness to come up with new recipes and/or sandwiches for demoing purposes
- Complete all reports as necessary including store surveys
- Make regular store visits
- Build and maintain customer relationships by displaying high-level customer service techniques to deli managers and employees
- Possess the knowledge and ability to both create and market Dietz & Watson party trays and sandwiches
- Communicate any information deemed necessary to Account Manager (i.e. grand openings, store closing, etc.)
- Maintain full distribution and display of products in assigned accounts
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work environment
- Perform special projects outside of assigned territory
- Standing , Bending, Twisting
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds frequently
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds occasional
- Push /pull carts containing product – occasionally up to 100 lbs.
- Use of both hands and arms
General Working Conditions/Environment
- Room Temperature while in stores
- At times be in a refrigerated cooler areas
- Flexibility and ability to travel commute to territory within 20 miles of hiring location
- Must be able to read and write English
- Must have computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Must possess communication, organization, creativity, and customization skills
- Must be able to exercise independent decision making skills on a regular basis
- Must be able to work one weekend day per month
- Must have a reliable vehicle and must have a valid driver’s license.