Job Title: Leveraged Lending Credit Officer
Corporate Title: Analyst
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Our credit risk management team is working closely with the business units to effectively manage the credit risk of the portfolio. The Credit Officer plays an integral role in contributing to the success of Deutsche Bank’s leveraged lending franchise. You will partner with front office and other risk teams to monitor the financial performance of a diverse portfolio of leveraged counterparties which is especially important in current volatile and uncertain market conditions.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- On-site gym, cafeteria, health center, and communal meeting areas
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank’s specialized employee groups
- An environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Monitor a portfolio of assigned counterparties as well as relevant financial/market developments in cooperation with front office colleagues
- Regularly analyze credit standing of the Bank’s leveraged counterparties to ensure safety and soundness of the Bank’s lending activities
- Determine and maintain credit ratings and other risk metrics of the assigned portfolio
- Provide training and guidance to junior credit officers particularly with respect to credit analysis as well as policy and regulatory adherence
- Ensure credit approval documentation is consistent with leveraged lending policies and applicable regulations
Your Skills and Experience:
- A degree in accounting, finance, or economics from an accredited college
- You will have strong written and oral communication skills, great attention to detail, and the ability to work with a variety of different teams and professionals
- You will have solid ability to work with Microsoft Excel, financial modelling experience is a plus
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.