Realize Your Full Potential.
Be more than an accountant and impact your workplace, community, and clients’ lives. Be a part of a team with one goal and one purpose: to help others be better. Our core values of community investment, integrity, and quality provide a workplace to inspire you to grow professionally and personally throughout your career with us.
Dalby, Wendland & Co., P.C., is the largest public accounting and business advisory firm headquartered in western Colorado. We have over 85 team members who collaborate to positively affect our clients every day. You will be a part of the team and we will give you all the tools and training to continually learn, grow, and advance.
Journey With Us.
For more than 70 years, Dalby Wendland has served its communities and clients with trust, respect, and responsibility. As a nationally ranked top 300 firm, we cultivate progress, excellence, and seek opportunity in our core service areas of tax, accounting, audit, and business advisory. The markets and clients we serve are diverse in industry, people, and rich in unique opportunities, exposing you to varied work and paving your pathway to success as an advisor and leader.
Your well-being and work-life balance is meaningful to us. While public accounting is rewarding, we make certain our people also celebrate and enjoy life outside of work. Western Colorado provides an abundance of excellent recreation, scenic beauty, and a healthy quality of life.
If you are humble (emphasize team over self ), hungry (self-motivated, responsible, and passionate), and smart (emotional intelligence and good judgement), then you are our ideal team player. Apply and see if our firm is right for you.
- Complete the sections in two or more complex areas of audit engagements with minimal guidance and supervision
- Perform in an in-charge capacity on two or more engagements, and demonstrate an understanding of the Firm’s audit approach and overall requirements for a complete engagement
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the Firm’s audit software tools
- Use Audit and Accounting Principles, with applicable industry standards, to produce complete and accurate financial statements (audit assignments)
- Understand the effect of adjusting entries and demonstrate the ability to analyze and/or reconcile accounts, including capital accounts and retained earnings of an entity
- Requires 6 weeks or more travel
- To have 3+ years of public auditing experience is preferred
- Have a four year degree in accounting, or equivalent experience
- CPA license required
- Strong technical, computer, and soft skills
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- A desire to continuing professional education
Group Health Insurance, Flexible Spending Account options, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, 401(k) with match and no waiting period, 5 weeks PTO, Generous CPA Reimbursement and Bonus program, Paid CPE, Paid dues for industry memberships, Other benefits and perks.
Potential relocation bonus (depending on qualifications/experience)
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.