Every day, in nearly 100 countries around the world, millions of people depend on Daktronics scoring and display systems for information and entertainment. Our displays provide vital travel information in airports and train stations and along highways. They advertise the price of gas, store specials, and more as you make your daily commute. They also enhance spectators’ experiences at sporting events of all kinds, from Little League to the major leagues.
Position has opportunity to work from a U.S. based home office. Candidates must be enrolled and registered as a full-time student. Preferred candidate should be available to work approximately 15-20 hours per week during the academic year and at least 20 hours per week during the summer.
We recruit high-potential college students for a variety of degree-specific experiences designed to develop them personally and professionally into competitive candidates for future full-time employment at Daktronics.
Daktronics has exciting opportunities for undergraduate students in the following areas:
- Design Engineering
At Daktronics, you’ll experience interesting and meaningful work; you’ll have a mentor who will challenge you to find solutions, take initiative, and develop a strong understanding of Daktronics products, policies, and procedures. We will make sure you have the knowledge needed to be successful, and you will hit the ground running!
We will help align your talents and interests with our available work, so you may work within different teams during your time as a student. We will do our best to prepare you for full-time employment so we can confidently encourage you to apply for our positions after graduation.
- The preferred candidate must be a full-time student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, Information Systems, Network and Security Administration, Operations Management, Software Engineering, or related degree in their sophomore or junior year of school.
- Only strong academic performers in undergraduate coursework will be considered.
- Must maintain an acceptable GPA.
- Unofficial transcripts or web transcripts must be submitted with application to be considered for this position.
- Good oral and written communication skills, good organizational skills, self-motivation.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Good problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
- Daktronics does not sponsor, renew, or extend immigration visas for this position.
Daktronics is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetics, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or citizenship status.