The Account Manager maintains and grows relationships with key customers, while achieving an assigned sales growth goal. Retain existing business, while pursuing profitable growth opportunities with assigned customer accounts as well as developing new accounts for the DN Sales Team.
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Retains and profitably grows DNMG volume, sales and profitability through proactive management of the DN Sales Resources.
· Develops customer account plans for all assigned and new customers by leading a joint company/customer planning process that identifies relevant customer needs, prioritizes initiatives and company investments, and establishes a clear action plan for success.
· Maintains weekly email or phone correspondence with active clients to ensure a positive business relationship.
· Leads all aspects of the sales process, calling upon others to assist in solution development and proposal delivery, as needed, or as directed by management.
· Proactively manages customers’ satisfaction and service delivery by anticipating potential service problems and monitoring satisfaction.
· Works effectively with the DN event, marketing and creative teams.
· Excellent communication skills
· Positive, goal-oriented
· Strong work ethic
· Creative/Strategic/Thinks “outside the box”
· Relevant experience in developing, selling and implementing marketing strategies
· Work as part of a team