Branch Manager Trainee
Goodman is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our Branch Manager Trainee position. Responsibilities include taking direction from multiple sources to learn all aspects of the branch operations and branch manager position. This will include either shadowing to fulfilling the duties of each role within the branch up to and including graduation to the role of Branch Manager. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website http://careers.daikincomfort.com, and submitting your resume.
- Warehouse duties: Learn forklift, proper loading and stacking techniques, filling customer orders
- Counter duties: Face to face interaction with customers, complete transactions using Mincron
- Branch Manager duties: Learn employee relations, timekeeping, inventory control, asset protection
- Help keep warehouse and showroom clean and presentable
- All other duties as assigned
- 1 – 3 years customer service, retail or HVAC preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent, Prefer degree in Business, Sales, HVAC related field
- Knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to handle both customer and employee situations
- Strong ability to manage/lead individuals
- Learn the complete operations of the branch in a period of 8-12 months and be ready to move into a Branch Manager position when training is complete
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.