CrowdStrike® Inc. (Nasdaq: CRWD), a global cybersecurity leader, is redefining security for the cloud era with an endpoint protection platform built from the ground up to stop breaches. The CrowdStrike Falcon® platform’s single lightweight-agent architecture leverages cloud-scale artificial intelligence (AI) and offers real-time protection and visibility across the enterprise, preventing attacks on endpoints on or off the network. Powered by the proprietary CrowdStrike Threat Graph®, CrowdStrike Falcon correlates over two trillion endpoint-related events per week in real time from across the globe, fueling one of the world’s most advanced data platforms for security.
With CrowdStrike, customers benefit from better protection, better performance and immediate time-to-value delivered by the cloud-native Falcon platform.
There’s only one thing to remember about CrowdStrike: We stop breaches.
About the Role
If you are looking to gain valuable internship experience while working with an exceptional University Recruiting team hiring the best while solving real world problems, we are the place for you!
As a University Recruiting Intern, you will demonstrate your ability to get creative and innovative in finding extraordinary talent through unconventional means. You will play an integral role in partnering closely with the business and talent team to identify, attract, assess and hire exceptional people for highly competitive sales roles at CrowdStrike. This position would be a great opportunity to begin a career in recruiting.
This is a part time internship during the fall/winter semester (10-19 hours a week) for three months ,with the possibility of extension full-time over the summer.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide support by sourcing, screening and dispositioning within the company’s Applicant Tracking System (ATS) (WorkDay) candidates for CrowdStrike internship positions (engineering/tech/cyber security)
- Provide logistical support for recruiting events such as career fairs, info sessions, onsite interviews, club events, tech talks, in office tours and events, hackathons, sponsorships etc. (virtually)
- Collaborate with team with building a strong and diverse candidate pool and coming up with innovate recruiting event ideas to attract qualified applicants.
- Focus on providing a great candidate experience at every opportunity through exceptional written and verbal communication.
- Provide support with planning our 2022 Summer Internship Program experience
- Working towards a degree in Business Human Resources, Organizational Development, social sciences or related field.
- Experience working in an HR, Marketing or related areas
- Experience with customer service and communications
- Proficient in a Mac environment, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills, detail oriented
· Experience in a fast-paced, high-volume, technology organization a plus
- While position is remote for now, we are looking for students local to our Sunnyvale, CA or Arlington, VA office.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Opportunity for networking and mentorship
- Paid holidays
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda and lots of treats (when offices are opened)
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers, and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.