At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission – to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization, and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role
The eCommerce Planning Intern is responsible for coordinating quarterly planning processes, meetings, and reporting for the eCommerce business unit. As a member of the eCommerce Planning & Analytics team, the Planning Intern collaborates with program managers, analysts, and eCommerce leadership to facilitate communications and assist in monitoring risks to key programs.
- Manages the implementation and tracking for the eCommerce team’s projects
- Coordinates departmental and cross-functional team meetings
- Monitors and communicates risks/dependencies
- Facilitates meetings, encourage constructive communication and help keep topics on track throughout the project.
- Prioritizes cross-functional activities, ensuring completion of the project
What You’ll Need
- Undergraduate student (preferably a rising Senior) pursuing a degree in Business, Analytics, or Marketing
- Proficiency with PowerPoint
- Strong time management, conflict resolution, and analytical skills
- Enthusiastic, high-energy, quick to learn, and self-motivated
- Outstanding written and oral communication.
- Class courses in business, program management, analytics, and digital marketing
- Experience with Asana, SalesForce, Domo, and SmartSheets
- Experience managing large cross-functional projects with high volume of associated tasks
Internship Program Experience Teaser:
- Access to Intern Executive Speaker Series
- Development Workshops
- Fun social and give back events
- Access to company events
- Assigned Mentor
- Continuous feedback
- Paid Holidays and 401k
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.