At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission – to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization, and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role
Are you passionate about Internet Security and Informatics? Do you want to work where the people are as committed and as passionate as you are? As a Customer Success Intern with CrowdStrike, you will work directly with the Customer Success team to develop and prototype automated ways to better understand and run the business – informatics. At CrowdStrike, you will be working with people who “wrote the book” on hacking and internet security. To be successful in this role, you must be a motivated self-starter, be committed to ongoing self-education, possess strong project and analytical capacity, and have excellent technical problem-solving skills.
This position is open to candidates in Sunnyvale, CA and Irvine, CA.
- Work with Customer Success Team to document and quantify current processes.
- Develop and execute project plans to rapidly prototype processes and tools.
- Write up findings & lessons learned.
- Teach team members how to use & apply new tools and processes
- Participate in technical communications within the team to share best practices and learn about new technologies and complimentary storage applications.
- Work with members of other teams (IT, Sales, Operations, Finance) to ensure linkages.
What You’ll Need
- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in business, informatics, or computer science, not graduating earlier than August 2021
- Technical aptitude, preferably on Mac’s and MS Office
- Familiarity with Excel and Tableau
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Collaborative attitude
- Great team player – collaboration skills
- Willingness/ability to learn new tools and processes
- Light scripting skills
Internship Program Experience Teaser:
- Access to Intern Executive Speaker Series
- Development Workshops
- Fun social and give back events
- Access to company events
- Assigned Mentor
- Continuous feedback
- Paid Holidays and 401k
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.