Work closely with our team of Agronomists, Precision Ag Specialists & industry leaders to ensure a high level of unbiased service for the benefit of our customers.
Paired with Agronomist(s) to assist farmers with crop production decisions that best fit their operation and goals.
Learn about consulting as a career with a hands on Agronomy Internship during the growing season, typically Mid-May to Mid-August.
• Field Monitoring for Insect, Weed & Disease
• Utilize Imagery Tools
• Ag Chemical, Fertilizer & Seed Recommendations
• Crop Rotation
• Crop Budget
• Fertility Management
• Yield Analysis
• Soil Moisture Monitoring
• Irrigation Scheduling
• Record Field Data Utilizing Geo-Referenced Software
• Work with Soil Texture, pH, OM, Elevation Data
• Grid & Zone Sampling
• Variable Rate Recommendations