Cowbell Cyber is looking for outstanding individuals who are ready to explore a career in marketing through an internship. Cowbell is a fast-growing startup that recently closed its Series A funding at the crossroads of two evolving markets: cybersecurity and insurance.
This internship is an opportunity to be exposed to all aspects of marketing: communication, market segmentation, direct marketing, creative design, advertising, and email campaigns. Whether you have an interest in thought leadership programs, a passion for using social platforms, or an interest in modern marketing, there’s a project for you!
Cowbell Cyber is using data science and artificial intelligence to deliver a disruptive approach to cyber insurance and help businesses mitigate the risks of cyberattacks on their organizations. The Cowbell cyber risk observability platform identifies insurable threats and maps them to risk exposures using deep learning techniques.
Cowbell insurance is licensed in all 50 U.S. states and offers commercial cyber insurance to businesses up to $250m in revenue.
What You’ll Do
- Idea development for marketing campaigns that support Cowbell’s brand expansion, thought leadership, and lead generation
- Outreach and oversight of joint marketing campaigns with agencies
- Creation and management of email campaigns, webcasts, blogs, social posts, press releases, online forums, and/or other digital content
- Assistance with maintenance of contact databases and market segmentation
- Contribute to the development of training materials around cyber insurance
- Tracking, measuring, and analyzing engagement metrics on a variety of content to develop insights for future marketing efforts
- Content creation for Cowbell Cyber’s website, blog, and other external communication channels
- Additional responsibilities as needed
What We’re Looking For
- Enthusiastic self-starter capable of working both independently and in a team environment
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong professionalism and work ethic
- Proficiency in Google Suite
- Proficiency or willingness to learn CRM, Marketing Automation, SEO, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Photoshop, Canva
- Candidates entering their final year of studies in the fall academic semester are preferred