Cowbell Cyber is looking for outstanding individuals who are ready to explore a career in graphic design through an internship. Cowbell is a fast-growing startup that recently closed its Series A funding at the crossroads of two evolving markets: cybersecurity and insurance.
This internship is an opportunity to gain experience working as an in-house graphic designer and shape the image and brand of a rapidly growing company.
Cowbell Cyber is using data science and artificial intelligence to deliver a disruptive approach to cyber insurance and help businesses mitigate the risks of cyberattacks on their organizations. The Cowbell cyber risk observability platform identifies insurable threats and maps them to risk exposures using deep learning techniques.
Cowbell insurance is licensed in all 50 U.S. states and offers commercial cyber insurance to businesses up to $250m in revenue.
What You’ll Do
- Create and design digital marketing assets
- Retouch and manipulate images as requested
- Collaborate with the marketing team to produce content
- Assist with assembling presentation materials
- Additional responsibilities as needed
What We’re Looking For
- Enthusiastic self-starter capable of working both independently and in a team environment
- Strong professionalism and work ethic
- Proficiency in Google Suites, Canva, and Adobe Suite
- Candidates with graphic design focus entering their final year of studies in the fall academic semester are preferred