The roles and responsibilities of an Investment Banking Summer Analyst vary by department, but may include:
• Analyzing detailed corporate and financial information.
• Creating statistical exhibits that analyze comparative financial performance.
• Building models to illustrate projected financial results and value to companies.
• Developing marketing memorandum and delivering sections of research presentations.
• Participating in the execution of financing and M&A transactions.
• Acting as the liaison for the team and other parts of the Firm.