Job Description Summary
Support CPI’s Vision, Mission, and Core Values. Assist with grain and agronomy operations. Build knowledge in various aspects of a co-op’s operations. Observe various leadership and management styles through hands on training in day-to-day operations. Gain “in the field” experience while learning the culture of CPI. Ensures compliance with CPI policies, regulations, procedures, and practices including all local, state, and federal laws.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Provide a positive attitude to customers and peers through providing outstanding and courteous customer service.
· Follow the safety guidelines and safety programs established by CPI.
· Is punctual, engaged, and willing to learn.
· Support the grain and agronomy divisions in various facility operation activities.
· Promote and support CPI’s agronomy, energy, feed and grain programs. Work with various departments to gain an overall knowledge of company operations and processes. Gain a better understanding of the coop.
· Complete a variety of assignments related to day-to-day operations and processes. Perform projects as assigned under the direction of qualified staff.
· Ability to multi-task and capability to excel in both team and self-directed settings.
Skills and Specifications
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a focus on customer service.
· Working knowledge of business computer skills (Microsoft Office, internet software, and CPI internal software).
Exceptional organizational skills with attention