Job Description Summary
Support CPI’s Vision, Mission, and Core Values. Collaborate with the advertising department to plan, coordinate, shoot, edit, and produce videos that are consistent with CPI’s brand as well as other day-to-day activities and assigned projects. Ensures compliance with CPI policies, regulations, procedures, and practices including all local, state, and federal laws.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Provide a positive attitude to customers and peers through providing outstanding and courteous customer service.
· Follow the safety guidelines and safety programs established by CPI.
· Is punctual, engaged, and willing to learn.
· Completes video production which includes interacting with customers and/or employees while operating portable video and audio equipment to capture footage.
· Plans and performs video post-production tasks which includes reviewing footage, making editorial decisions, audio adjustment, color correction, and final editing. Utilizes computer graphics and special effects for video post-production, compresses video for output, makes video products available in a variety of formats.
· Takes still photography for marketing-related activities, often at short notice.
· Creates regular social media posts and videos.
· Supports the CPI advertising department with various day-to-day activities.
Skills and Specifications
· Ability to be flexible with work hours.
· Proficient with various software including Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign as well as Microsoft Office.
· Understands requirements for video production including lighting and sound.
· Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
· Ability to multi-task and work independently while also contributing to a team environment.
· Experience/interest in agriculture/farming is a plus, but not required.
· Ability to read, write, and speak English.