Job Description Summary
Support CPI’s Vision, Mission, and Core Values. Assist the Agronomy Division with day-to-day activities and assigned projects. Attain knowledge in agronomy purchases and sale contracts, invoicing patrons, product transfers, stock additions/adjustments, and other required transactions. Ensures compliance with CPI policies, regulations, procedures, and practices including all local, state, and federal laws.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Provide a positive attitude to customers and peers through providing outstanding and courteous customer service.
· Follow the safety guidelines and safety programs established by CPI.
· Be punctual, engaged, and willing to learn.
· Promote and support CPI’s agronomy, energy, feed and grain programs. Work with various departments to gain an overall knowledge of company operations and processes. Gain a better understanding of the coop.
· Assist in all bookkeeping functions of agronomy operations.
· Assist in attaining knowledge in agronomy purchases and sale contracts, invoicing patrons, product transfers, stock additions, stock adjustments, and other required transactions.
· Assist in preparing reports for management.
· Assist with the preparation and mailing of patron monthly statements.
· Completes a variety of assignments related to day-to-day operations and processes. Perform projects as assigned under the direction of qualified staff.
· Support team members in additional tasks.
Skills and Specifications
· Effective written and verbal communication skills with a focus on customer service.
· Knowledge of business computer skills (Microsoft Office, accounting, and agronomy software.)
· Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
· Strong business acumen abilities: time management, planning, organization, and decision-making skills.
· Works well independently or in a team environment.
· Ability to adapt to changing situations.
· Ability to read, write, and speak English.