The Global Campaign Manager plans, forecasts, executes, and measures ConnectWise’s demand generation campaigns for our Business Management products. In this role, you will establish an ongoing cadence of Business Management campaigns that generate leads and pipeline for the global sales organization.
Working closely with other members of the Business Management product and marketing teams, you will collaborate on the development of segmented email campaigns, multi-touch nurture campaigns, account based marketing programs, and direct response digital marketing.
To be successful in this role, you need to think strategically while executing tactically.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute ongoing campaigns and programs that support the company’s core goals for demand generation and pipeline creation of our security products
- Accurately plan, forecast, and report on campaigns based on corporate sales goals
- Track and analyze the results of campaigns and continually refine programs for optimal ROI
- Continually innovate on ways to reach our desired target audience with compelling offers and tactics through new communities, media placements, and partnerships
- Manage content-based offers leveraging our internal database, media placements, and content syndication
- Communicate regularly with the sales team (our clients) on announcements for upcoming campaigns, status of current campaigns, and results of completed campaigns
- Oversee relationships with external vendors and agencies
- Maintain an informed and insightful point of view on industry structure, trends, initiatives, and issue an informed and insightful point of view of best practices and solutions across functions
- Provide leadership, support, and ongoing guidance to extended members of the demand team
- Proactively manage sales client expectations and communicate project status to our team and sales clients
Knowledge, Skills, and /or Abilities Required:
- 1+ years of marketing experience in a demand generation capacity, planning and executing campaigns within a Sirius Decisions Demand Waterfall framework
- 1+ years of experience within B2B, ideally within the MSP industry
- Proficient skills in utilizing marketing tools, including CRM (Salesforce) and marketing automation (Marketo)
- Experience marketing within B2B, in a volume, inside sales environment
- Strong track record of driving quantifiable pipeline and revenue results
- Analytical focus, with experience in tracking marketing campaigns, and pulling actionable insights from data
- Professional office environment, or work from home environment
For more information, please go to www.connectwise.com/careers.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ConnectWise is an Equal Opportunity Employer.