Entry Level- Accounting and Operations Associate
(MUST be permanent US resident, and have graduated by December 2020 to be considered)
- Excellent opportunity to work for a growing outsourced CFO/COO/CCO provider to Hedge Funds, Private Equity Funds and Venture Capital Funds, enabling you to constantly learn and contribute in a variety of ways
- You will work with a set of Alternatives clients performing various accounting and operational duties including shadow accounting, managing prime brokers, administrators and audit/tax providers, oversee trade processing and reconciliation process, recording and reconciling trades with counterparties, liaise with PMs and counterparties to ensure timely settlements, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree (completed)with Finance or Accounting focus is required, 3.0 or better GPA
- Excellent Excel skills required (pivot tables, V/H LOOKUPS), Quickbooks experience a big plus
- 0-2 years working at Fund Administrator, Audit Firm (focused on alternative clients) or working at a Fund, with a strong interest in finance
- Strong desire for a career in accounting/operations within the financial industry is required (interested in the financial markets)
- Excellent work ethic; team player
- Position based in CA
ConnectMe Capital,llc is recruiting on behalf of their client, a C-Suite outsourcing firm in the financial industry. There is no fee to students.