At Complete Weddings + Events, we make it easy to bring your once-in-a-lifetime event to life, with energetic, knowledgeable event staff you can trust! We provide photography, videography, DJ, lighting, and photo booth rentals in more than 60 locations across the US and Canada.
We’re looking for a content creator intern to team up with our marketing team! The content creator intern is responsible for collaborating on a wide range of content creation initiatives for our company. If you’re a creative self-starter who finds joy in creating purposeful content, you’ll have a blast in this role! You’ll have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects working with the website, blog, sales collateral, social media, and more. You will gain hands-on experience with the largest event services franchise producing content that educates, entertains, and inspires action.
- Organized and creative
- Strong writing & editing skills
- Undergraduate or graduate student
- Digitally savvy
- Ability to work 10-20 hours per week, for at least 12 weeks
- Social Media: Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok, Pinterest, Clubhouse
- Adobe Creative Suites: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign
- Conceptualize, research, set up, and manage social media content that drives engagement
- Write and edit website content and blogs
- Perform competitive analysis of key competitors
- Pitch new marketing ideas that keep the brand top-of-mind
- Design creative collateral (flyers/promotions)
- Provide support to the office on an as-needed basis