We are seeking an ambitious and energetic Marketing Intern to join our growing marketing department.
Your role will include contributing to the creation of social media and content marketing. You will assist in creating written communications, promotional and website copy, contributing to graphic design, monitoring social platforms, and conducting market analysis.
In this role, you will:
- Contribute to the creation of graphics, email campaigns, and social media content.
- Work on client-facing marketing projects.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Help prepare a schedule for social media postings across multiple social platforms.
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations.
- Help with the planning and hosting of virtual marketing events.
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising or related field
- 1-year experience in content creation
- 1-year experience with social media strategy
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Excellent multitasking and organizational abilities
- A keen eye for detail
Personal Characteristics we are looking for:
- Self-driven and motivated
- Eager to learn
Details and Compensation:
- Virtual only
- Hours: We have a number of positions available, all with flexible hours from 10 to 40 hours per week. Some positions can be fulfilled outside of US business hours
- All positions are 1099